Welcome to the Muscat American Business Council
The Muscat American Business Council is Non-profit organization. It has been formed to “foster the development of commercial activity” between the United States of America & the Sultanate of Oman.MABC promotes friendship, understanding & other matters of mutual interest between the U.S. business communities in the Sultanate of Oman & the individuals of the Sultanate of Oman. MABC’s focal endeavor is to provide a forum for the exchange of information, advice & ideas with respect to share of concerns & the discussion of any matters of interest to the U.S. business communities in the Sultanate of Oman”.
MABC offers membership to any U.S. National, an employee of a person or entity with significant U.S. origin or affiliation & resident of the Sultanate of Oman with interest in the objectives of the organization.Regular electronic communications are sent out to members with updates on events, membership, and other strategic issues of importance to US business executives and US citizens abroad. MABC is managed by an Executive Director and professional staff.
The Board of Directors is elected annually by members and includes four officers and 11 members at large. The Chairman is the spokesperson for the membership.
- US Ambassador visites OCTAL’s world-class PET Complex
- Port of Salalah Invests in Health, Safety Essentials
- Sharing Knowledge Conference – 12/01/13
- Middle East Industrial Mineral Conference – 11/18/13
- Health Facilities Infrastructure – 11/03/13
- SelectUSA 2013 Investment Summit- 10/31/13
- MABC to Boost Development Between US and Oman
- Press Release from Oman Daily
U.S. Government Resources
Stay in touch with us!
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest from the Muscat American Business Council.